Since 1979, Isabelle Lucas-Baloup has been providing services to healthcare professionals. She dedicated all her activity to: doctors and other health professionals, their unions and learned societies, public and private healthcare establishments, manufacturers and distributors of medical devices, pharmaceutical laboratories, and service providers in the medical field.
She surrounded herself with associates specialized and trained in each field related to the activity of the law firm.
Her expertise is acknowledged in the circles interested in health law and her firm deals with, in addition to common legal principals, cases related to:
- Doctors, dental-surgeons, midwives, biologists, pharmacies and hospital pharmacies, physiotherapists, nurses, and other paramedical and veterinary professions:
- Relations between practitioners, incorporation of companies, professional corporations/partnerships (SEL, SCP), civil associations, economic interest grouping (GIE), healthcare cooperation consortium, SISA, etc.,
- Relations between practitioners and professional, disciplinary proceedings before regional and national professional boards, actions before social insurance section, litigations before social security tribunal,
- Transfer (selling or buying) of goodwill, mergers and acquisitions of technical platforms (medical imagery, medical biology, scintigraphy, cancerology…),
- Relations with their institutional partners, their supervisory authorities, health insurance funds and with mutual insurances,
- Relations between hospital practitioners, Hospital Practitioners and University Professor (PUPH) and their institution, colleagues, disciplinary committees, CNG (Centre National de Gestion des praticiens hospitaliers et des personnels de direction de la fonction publique hospitalière), ethics committees,
- Medical transports, ambulance crews and drivers,
- Public and private hospitals, private healthcare establishments of collective interest (ESPIC), nursing homes, convalescent home, follow-up care and rehabilitation establishments, functional rehabilitation centers, residential institutions particularly for old people, or in psychiatry;
- Governance, structures, internal and external relationships, Medical Settlement Board (CME: Commission médicale d’établissement), Committee against nosocomial infections (CLIN: Comité de Lutte contre les Infections Nosocomiales), Commission for relations with users and in charge of the quality of care (CRUQPC: Commission des relations avec les usagers et de la qualité de la prise en charge),
- Relations with Regional Health Agencies (ARS),
- Litigations related to authorizations, relations with ARS, the Ministry of Health, application for reconsideration or appeal to a higher administrative authority, action before the administrative court,
- Tariff disputes, social security tribunal, procedure for recovery of unduly paid funds, procedure for financial penalties, tariff degressivity procedures,
- Relations with the French National Agency for Medicines and Health Products Safety (ANSM), the French National Authority for Health (HAS), the General Directorate for Competition Policy, Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control (DGCCRF),
- Litigation in the fields of hospital and medical liability, administrative and criminal law, Regional Commission for Conciliation and Compensation (CCI), Office for Compensation for Medical Accidents, criminal law within the healthcare sector,
- Healthcare regulatory law, pharmacy and medical devices,
- Hospital cooperation contracts, health care cooperation consortium (GCS), economic interest grouping (GIE), Hospital Group Territory (GHT), legal advice to healthcare establishments, medical homes, health centers, care and healthcare networks, clinics, home hospital and home care services,
- Telemedicine and e-health,
- Medical devices manufacturers and pharmaceutical laboratories, CE marking, relations with the French National Agency for Medicines and Health Products Safety (ANSM), Consumer Affairs and Fraud Control (DGCCRF), administrative, civil, and criminal procedures, litigations in the field of competition, in product liability, distribution contracts,
- Any action under ordinary, commercial, civil, criminal, administrative law.